Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Teresa Conrad has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
My wife and I had to go to Holmes Regional to deliver our baby because we could no longer have a home birth due to our son being over two weeks late. We had never met Dr. Teresa Conrad, or her husband before, but we loved the experience that they helped us have. They were friendly and did a very good job with the process of the labor. I could recommend them to anyone who wants a hospital birth.
I am not one to ever write reviews. However, my experience at the Exodus Women's Group Tampa office was the worst experience with a doctors office I have ever had!!! This was my first pre-natal appointment. The nurses herd you into one work-up room where they proceed to ask you a MULTITUDE of personal questions in front of other patients and nurses. Even after telling the nurse I was not comfortable discussing these matters in this room, she continued on. Even at a whisper, others can hear. This is in direct violation of many HIPPA laws and I am appalled at the way they treat their patients. ( I know, because I could hear them talking to the other ladies in the room) I don't care that this was one of their Medicaide offices, ( I have private insurance) it shouldn't matter how the patients are paying for their care, everyone should get GOOD, respectful treatment. Oh- and PS- the nurse couldn't draw blood properly, she stuck me three different places and I still left with a gold ball sized lump in my arm which has now turned into a black and blue bruise all the way up my forearm. The nurse practitioner was nice...that's about it.
Dr. Conrad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Palm Bay Community Hospital
27 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Teresa Conrad accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1350 Hickory St, Melbourne, FL
Dr. Teresa Conrad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.