Dr. Teresa D Dao Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Teresa D Dao?

Go anywhere else!

Staff is ride, very unprofessional! Wait times are ridiculous! Rooms smell like mold. She is very hard to understand.

Finally got sick of not being able to make an urgent appointment for a sick child and went elsewhere.

The office smells . Staff was rude.

She really cares about her kids

My experience

I agree with most it does look like a run down joint for a doctors office last visit the tv was making a popping noise they should really fix that most of the staff we have seen have been ok and helpful as for the receptionist I think she is just there for the payday. Dao on the other hand seems to be helpful and answers questions most of the time somewhat knowledgable but very hard to understand from her accent her assistant is very helpful, I could say so much more as far as good and bad but I leave that up to others

Many times a physician can run behind schedule when a patient needs extra time due to the nature of their illness. My grandchildren have been in Dr Dao's care since 2000, and we have never been treated in a rude manner by any of the office staff, Dr Dao always spends an appropriate amount of time with each visit, and if parents will pick up after their children, the waiting room can remain clean. I will not take my grandchildren anywhere else!

I do NOT recommend

I will not return to this doctors office the staff up front is rude & while i was trying to speak to the receponist she was on a personal phone call and put her finger up at me and told me to hold on i would not recommend this doctors office at all. Not only the staff but the office is ran down and not clean & my daughter had to give them a urine sample & instead of useing the normal sterilized urine cup they gave her a foam cup to pea in i will be changing my daughters doctor this week

Place is not clean as it should be. Lobby area, bathroom etc dirty and wait time can go more than 45 minutes most of the time. Not consintency during wait time appoitment which means you wait, wait and wait.. other than that it's OK!

dr Dao was very good dealing with my son

Dr Dao is by far the worst doctor I've ever brought my children to. She only cares about getting money from their yearly checkups. Whenever they are sick and just need an office visit, she spends barely any time with them and prescribes them a ridiculous amount of medicine instead of trying to find out what is really wrong with them. She also always tries to get my children on ADHD medication when they don't need it. I will never return.

Long wait but taken care of

The only problem I have with Dao's office is the amount of time it can take for an afternoon appointment. If I can make morning appointments I do, the wait ends up being less. The staff she has in her office are always very nice and helpful.

don't go to this doctor she does not care about her patients you wait for hours in waiting room just to be rushed when she does see you she does not take the time to listen or really care about you she still does not know my kids names after 3 years she has way to many patients then she can handle I'm switching doctors today