Dr. Teresa H Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teresa H Lee?

I have been seeing Dr Lee now for about a year, and so far i couldnt have been any more pleased to have found our perfect doctor! She is great at explaining things and giving extra advice or tips! I love the fact that i could call the office and leave a message if she is busy, and she returns my call within the same day! Many Drs dont even return your call! She is very good with children, mine feel so at ease when in her office. Her staff is AMAZING! I love her nurses, they do their job fairly well and are super nice! The atmosphere in the office is great and very easy going. I would definately recommend her to anyone!

Horrible Doctor

I do not think she even deserves one star. My husband took my daughter for her yearly check last year when she was 8 and after that apt she dreaded going to her, stating that Dr. Lee is going to tell how she is fat. This year I went with her to the dr. apt. First, she went on telling me in front of my daughter how some kids die from the flu, which scared my daughter. Second she went on saying how my daughter is fat and we shouldn't starve her, but we need to watch what she is eating. All this conversation about weight right in front of a 9 year old, who is already being teased in school by her friends. This was the most horrible doctor's appt I have ever had in my life. Kids should feel comfortable going to the doctor, not fearful and dreading it. I would not recommend Dr. Lee to anyone.

Dr Everts has a great practice! Her office staff is amazing! They are great with my kids. They are always willing to help in any way they can! The wait time isnt bad at all, i mean shes in the room with us for over half an hour sometimes! Not all doctors do this, most are in and out! Ive seen reviews about them "overcharging", being in the medical field myself, i just laugh at these comments! Doctors have to bill for their time. I mean you get what you pay for dont you? if you dont want to have to pay for extra services provided then maybe a quick in and out visit with a 2 hour wait is the place for you! They are very caring and compassionate. Every time i go in for an appointment everyone seems happy, including the patients! I would not take my child elsewhere! Dr Lee and Dr Everts are phenomenal providers!

Think twice before visiting "doctor" Lee.

Upon visiting Dr. Lee, she quickly jumped to the conclusion that my 11 month old son had leukemia. After this brash decision, I had various tests done on him. He did not in any way, shape, or form have any symptoms of this. This diagnosis was clearly wrong, but I still stuck with the same doctor. At 14 months we came for another visit(bad decision). This time she claimed, with awful bedside manners, that he is CLEARLY autistic after spending nearly 5 minutes with my son. Her exact words being "Sorry to drop the bomb on you, but your son is autistic," while laughing in my face. She even had the audacity to tell my mother that she is "not fond of young mothers. My son was tested for autism by 5 different doctors. Everything came back clear. Not enough care, time, or effort was put into my visit, and I would not recommend her to anyone, ever.

Dr. Lee is very caring and interested

My daughter has been to see Dr. Lee since birth (approximately 2 years). Dr. Lee is always happy to see us and remembers details about my daughters past health and takes the time to review any and all medical questions with us at each visit. She never makes me feel dumb or like a bad parent, no matter what question I ask. She's easy to talk to and has a very good rapport with my daughter. I also trust her medical expertise; she does not raise the alarm flag without undue need, but does her due diligence in asking questions and trying to find out what's going on. I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to all parents.

Horrible horrible doctor. I'm sure Dr. Lee was a straight A, bookworm, total nerd student in school.She has studied and memorized all her medical books really well.Unfortunately book-smart usually does not turn into street smart and Dr. Lee refuses to practice or think outside the box. Basically, if you have a totally healthy kid, she's great. Otherwise, she is highly NOT recommended.

Dr. Teresa H Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.