Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Teresa Haskins has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Teresa Haskins has the following 7 expertise
- Mental Health Issues
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Teresa Haskins has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
Absolutely horrific experience today. Referred to prompt care by my chiropractor for severe back pain due to osteoarthritis in my spine. The doctor walked into the room, refused to review the documentation I brought, and then started talking about how they don't give out pain meds, not even 3 minutes later. I just about lost my mind. No sympathy whatsoever, Doctor Teresa Haskins and I got into a screaming match, not exactly what a patient in pain needs. I stormed out of the clinic as angry as you can imagine. After this, I went to an orthopedic walk in clinic and was given the help I legitamately needed and referred to an affiliated spine specialist since my X-Ray's looked beyond horrible. This doctor at OSF Promptcare Route 91 (she also works in Chicago) is looking to line her pocket, not help the patients. STAY AWAY!
20 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTERESA HASKINS PHD, 3473 S King Dr, Chicago, IL
Dr. Teresa Haskins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.