Dr. Teresa G Hernandez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teresa G Hernandez?

great doctor new in area

Im very please with Dr Hernandez she is a great doctor Im from out of town and had to find a doctor and she was recommended to me. I have some very unusual health problems and she is really helping and I impress with knowing her medication and the side effect they have and truly believe she cares about your overhaul health if only the insurance company care as much

Exceptional Physician!!

Moved to Ormond Beach last year and researched reviews on local physicians. Dr. Hernandez's reviews were excellent so I decided to make an appointment for a physical with her. Let me say, I am really gun-shy with doctors and must admit due to personal experiences with family members, I do not have a lot of faith in many doctors. I am over 60, and must say I have NEVER had a more caring, thorough and understanding physician in my entire life. She is extraordinary and I am so glad I chose to go to her! Bar none.....she is the best.

Dr. Hernandez does not really care about her patients

Watch out for this doctor. She gives the impression she's going to be there for you. She would lie on your access and medication without notice.

Excellent bedside manor, takes time asks questions, very personable.

Dr. Hernandez has a wonderfully calm disposition. She sits with you & talks prior to your exam- she LISTENS! You never feel hurried! She genuinely cares about your care & well being.

Best Dr. in the business

She's the best

Dr. Hernandez has been my primary care doctor for around 15 years and I can't imagine I'd ever voluntarily change that. She's kind, compassionate and gives excellent care. She always makes time to see me when I am ill. Her office staff follows through on her high standard of care as well - friendly, timely and skilled - which is *so* important. Sometimes you do wait a bit for an appointment or sit in her waiting room for a while, but it's because her practice is so popular locally and because she's so determined to see anyone who *needs* to be seen ASAP.

Super Doctor

She is an excellent Doctor caring and kind.

Wonderful

She is a great doctor! Very caring and works hard to diagnose you.

Dr Hernandez has a waiting room that is pleasant for both adults and children. Her staff is helpful, responsive and pleasant. My occupation required me to move frequently, so I have seen quite a few doctors. Dr Hernandez, however, outshines them all. She is pleasant, cheerful, knowledgeable, thorough, and the most caring physician I have ever encountered. Her bedside manner is superb. I have never had a better doctor, probably because a better doctor does not exist.

My husband and I have had Dr. Hernandez for our family doctor for several years. She is caring, knowledable, and friendly. She knows us well and always asks about the other one, when one of us visits .