Dr. Teresa Hoang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teresa Hoang?

Bio-Engineer/Realtor

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Sorry that I've to write this review. I'm very disappointed in Dr. Teresa L. Hoang located at 2401 Research Blvd Ste 340, Rockville, MD 20850. I've had good experience in the past but I'll no longer be using her as a provider. I was late for my Dr. appt. by 17mins. It seems as if they've appointments book for every 15 mins. So if you're late you will simply not be seen as well as charged late fees. I've paid my share of late fees at this office but I never once complained. Mind you I dont go to the Doctor Office very often. I really needed to be seen by her and her staff simply just said NO!!! I asked if she could talk to me to discuss my symptoms but I was told once again NO!!! She's to busy. So all is well. I'm glad that her business is doing so well that she book for days on out with 15 mins appointments. But me being a patient I was just rubbed the wrong way today. I'm sure she will never see this review but hopefully some other potential or future patient will see this and save them the scenario that I'm currently in. I'm very upset that I'll have to find a new provider because I been a patient of Dr. Teresa L. Hoang for over 5+ years. Mind you that I'm a young african-american male. I never felt as if she was bias but today i felt as if I was absolute nothing to her or her staff. They cared less if I went elsewhere. So this is my last comment about this family Doctor practice. Maybe I should just stick with Dr. who appreciate there patients. Very disappointed and upset!!!

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Love her!

Posted on November 4th, 2015

This is my second time seeing Dr. Hoang for a physical exam and she is wonderful. She is very nice, down to earth and friendly. She is very thorough with her exams and shows patience while listening and answering my concerns. She is on time!

Excellent Care and Service

Posted on July 7th, 2015

We appreciate that Dr Hoang and staff values our time and is concerned with providing excellent care for our health. Appts are typically quick for us, however, Dr Hoang will always take the time to answer all the questions we have. She shares the knowledge she has so we are able to make well informed decisions about our healthcare choices.

Posted on December 1st, 2017