Dr. Teresa D Hollander Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Teresa D Hollander?

Amazing Pediatrician!

Dr. Hollander is an amazing pediatrician. My autistic son has been her patient for over 10 years and we never cease to be impressed by her care. She totally understands my son and he loves her. My son is incredibly healthy and usually sees her for less common maladies. She's always been in tune with him and always knows the best method of treatment. We couldn't be more pleased with her!

AMAZING DOCTOR

Dr. Hollander is a great doctor. Our Family has been seeing her since I was about 5 years old and now I am even taking my son to be seen by her. She is such a caring and professional doctor. Even though sometimes it can be hectic at the clinic, when she enters into the room she gives you 100 percent of her attention and makes you feel like if you are her only patient. She is a mother herself and you can tell because she listens to your concerns and attends to you with such care that any other doctor would just not provide. I would reccomend her in a heartbeat. Dr. Hollander is an amazing doctor.

Dr. Teresa D Hollander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.