Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Teresa D Kaldis has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Teresa D Kaldis has the following 31 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Muscle Spasticity
- Back Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Parkinson Disease
- Surgery Recovery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Brain Cancer
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Brain Injuries
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome
Dr. Teresa D Kaldis has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Teresa D Kaldis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
23 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Teresa D Kaldis accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMethodist Rehabilitation Associates, 6560 Fannin St Ste 1878, Houston, TX
Dr. Teresa D Kaldis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.