- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa M Leverett DO
Dr. Teresa M Leverett, DO is a doctor primarily located in Hampton, NH, with another office in Hampton, NH. Their specialties include Family Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Teresa M Leverett has 2 locations
Dr. Teresa M Leverett has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Teresa M Leverett has the following 18 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Women's Health
- Mood Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Body Weight Changes
- Smoking Cessation
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Planning
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Teresa M Leverett Accepts the Following Insurance
- 875 Greenland Rd Unit C8 Portsmouth , NH : (603) 373-8700
- 22 Katie Ln Hampton , NH 03842
More about Dr. Teresa M Leverett
It had always been my dream to hang my own shingle. When I attended the National Summit on Direct Primary Care in June 2014 I discovered that that dream is possible. This approach allows the doctor to work exclusively for the patient because the obstacles and frustrations of insurance and administers are eliminated. My training in osteopathic medicine focused on a holistic approach and the importance of prevention. The role of a physician is optimizing the whole person’s ability to get and stay healthy. I look forward to developing the relationships with my patients that make all that possible.