Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Teresa L Lovins has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Lovins is the best doctor I've ever had. She has diagnosed what no others could and spends plenty of time with me, making me feel comfortable with my health. She fully explains everything and gives great treatment. The environment is very comfortable and has a very hospitable atmosphere. Service from a doctor can't be matched to Dr. Lovins. I miss her and hope for her return.
Dr. Lovins has mysteriously left her practice without informing her patients like all doctors would typically do. If this was St. Francis' best foot forward in their attempt to "take over" the Columbus market, they are delusional. While she was here, she was moody and you never knew if it was good Teresa or bad. Her staff at least did the follow up on questions because she didn't. The new replacement gets less than stellar reviews on this and other sites. Goodbye St. Francis. What were you thinking?
26 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Teresa L Lovins accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTeresa L Lovins Md, 1273 N Emerson Ave Ste H, Greenwood, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Teresa L Lovins in this video.
Dr. Teresa L Lovins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwood, IN.