Dr. Teresa Marquez-Smith Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Teresa Marquez-Smith?

Dissatisfied Mother - Neglected care for daughter

I had learned my child had complications that impaired her ability to move(7/4). The doctor and recommended PT if we could not get movement with time(a7/12). The PT office was thorough. I learned paperwork was not submitted from dr. m(10/1), when I had f/u (11/1) - they submitted, only to be denied. when I called to notify them of denial(a12/20), they did not set an appt., they did not file appeal. instead waited a3 mos. (3/13)to tell me that it is my fault she is in sit. b/c I missed an appt.

Completed Satified

I think she is professional and knowledgeable, I trust her judgment and would not want any other Dr. for my kids. I've been taking my kids to her since my first was born back in 2005.

horrible service

staff is rude. dr goes off subject. does take care of your needs.

NOT A GOOD PHYSICIAN

First of all, the staff is very rude. My theory is because there are so many patients to see each day they simply don't care. Second, the wait is extremely long and when the Doctor finally comes in the room, she stays for a mere 10 minutes. She does not take a holistic approach when she sees her patient, everything is always normal! Please conduct your research before deciding on a doctor for your little one. She should be on the bottom of your list. If you have private insurance pick and chose who your money is going to. Another reason why El Paso has the worst medical care is because the vast majority of the people are on some kind of public assistance (Medicaid).

dr visit

Every time I visit Dr Marquez Smith I feel trust as my daughter's pediatricians

great family oriented doctor

She is a great doctor for both of my nieces would not change this doctor. She obviously loves her job. She comes to work with a smile and enjoys seeing her patients.

Best Dr In EL Paso

Dr. Marquez-Smith is a very professional doctor in pediatrics. She treats all her patients as if they were her own. Couldnt have chosen a better dr for my kids.

Terrible operation

The office staff is incredibly rude. Wait times are unbelievable! This place is a mill. The doctor doesn't even perform a basic exam. If you care about your kid's health, stay away from this place.

Dr. Teresa Marquez-Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.