Dr. Teresa P Marshall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teresa P Marshall?

I patient Kathryn Brockenberry

I have been visiting dr. Marshall for over 10-15 years and I've always had great service the front desk has been polite and very helpful. And the nurses have been very professional and observant with my health. Comfortable with them checking me on my health.

LOVES HER PATIENTS

I have had Dr. Marshall for many years. I love the time she takes to find out how I am, and what she needs to do to help me get better.

Great Doctor

Dr. Marshall explains everything and answers all questions clearly, taking as much time as necessary. When I was a new patient, she asked all the usual new patient questions herself instead of having me fill out a form. She can make someone who hasn't had a checkup in years feel comfortable.

Nurse Patient

I worked with her while she did her residency at Baptist. She was a very caring and good physician. She will be my Dr. forever because she cares and knows what she is doing and she listens. Thank You!

Wonderful doctor. Always so busy because she is so good. I can not see myself going anywhere else.

I Love Dr. Marshall

Dr. Marshall is the most loving, caring, and concerned doctor I've ever known! I've been with her all of my adult life, and refuse to see any other doctor!! She keeps it real, and she really works with you if you are struggling. She is a Great doctor, and I would recommend anyone to her if you need a genuine doctor!...Not just a doctor looking to get paid, but who truly cares about their patient. She gets 5 Stars from me!

Very Business & Disorganized Practice

Unlike some physicians who will perform worthless (and costly) feats of prestidigitation when they don't know, this doctor admitted up front that her knowledge is limited when it comes to complex cases. I appreciated that. However, I waited an hour for my first visit and was told she had a two hour backlog on my second. Apparently poor office management, which is unfortunate and unacceptable.