More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa L Massagli
Dr. Teresa L Massagli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Massagli is affiliated with Evergreen Hospital Medical Center and University Of Washington Medical Center. Dr. Massagli has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa L Massagli has the following 4 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Brain Injuries
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Spinal Cord Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Top in the field of physiatry. My son and I would not be where we are today without the direction and compassion of Dr. Massagli. Twenty one years after the fact, despite my son's severe adversities, he is the most positive & patient person I have met--which makes him a favorite wherever he goes. Our determination to remain positive, learn to conquer what we can & work around what we cannot is a direct result of Dr. Massagli's direction, and her expertise in putting together a terrific rehab team. Thank you Dr. Massagli
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Massagli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Teresa L Massagli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera VA Mason Med Center: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSeattle Childrens Hospital, 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA
Dr. Teresa L Massagli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.