Dr. Teresa M Maxwell Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Teresa M Maxwell?

Veteran

Worse experience I have ever had with a Dr. Pt. bedside manner was very inappropriate. She violated my hippa rights and would not treat me after sitting at the Va ER for 4+hrs. She has caused me fear in even wanting to seek treatment at this point. I will be taken proper legal actions and will continue to let people/media/governor etc know my story. As a veteran I felt disrespected and I hope she never has the chance to treat anyone like she did me!!! VERY DISATISFIED!!!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Teresa M Maxwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.