Dr. Teresa B Melvin Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Teresa B Melvin?

The best around

She saved my life. During a vaginal exam she noticed a very small brown spot. She did an teset and it was skin cascasncer but had not reached my lymph moves yet. She ended up cutting a 2inch oval area away. Sending small pieces to the lab til it showed positive. I have been seeing her for 30+years she is the moist educated, concerned ,friendtly, and understanding doctor there is. She alsodelvered my youngest and was very profession. Its hard to find doctors like her. Love her

She's the best!

I have been a patient of Dr. Melvin's for 17 years, since I first moved to NC. She has always shown extreme professionalism and knowledge about women's problems. Last May, she found a suspicious lump in my breast which had not been seen in a mammogram 7 months before. It turned out to be breast cancer, but luckily for me, at a very early stage because of her expertise in finding it. I really feel like Dr. Melvin has saved my life, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent doctor.

Dr. Teresa B Melvin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mooresville, NC.