Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Teresa A Neeno has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Teresa A Neeno has the following 10 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
Dr. Teresa A Neeno has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Took my daughter to Dr. Neeno for allergies. Very unnecessarily long appointment (4 hours). I also had the "pleasure" of helping her in my place of work (she didn't recognize me as a patients parent). If I had acted the way she did in her office, I would have been asked to leave. She was horribly condescending and conceited. I will never recommend anyone to her, if she doesn't possess the decency to treat people with respect in her life outside of the office, she won't ever see a dime of my money again.
Dr. Neeno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1991
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Teresa A Neeno accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Asthma & Immunology Center Of Alaska Llc, 3841 Piper St Ste T4, Anchorage, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Teresa A Neeno in this video.
Dr. Teresa A Neeno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.