Dr. Teresa Neeno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teresa Neeno?

Posted on March 12th, 2011

Took my daughter to Dr. Neeno for allergies. Very unnecessarily long appointment (4 hours). I also had the "pleasure" of helping her in my place of work (she didn't recognize me as a patients parent). If I had acted the way she did in her office, I would have been asked to leave. She was horribly condescending and conceited. I will never recommend anyone to her, if she doesn't possess the decency to treat people with respect in her life outside of the office, she won't ever see a dime of my money again.

Posted on May 2nd, 2009

Dr. Neeno was my docter at wilford hall in san antonio, she was the one who finally diagnosed me with asthma when for years I was told I had bronchitis. Thanks to her I am doing well today.

Posted on August 14th, 2015