Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Teresa M Patani has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
We LOVE Dr. Patani. She is patient, knowledgeable, and overall AMAZING. Her and her staff have made thisthis experience extremely easy and comfortable. She makes my children feel included and answers ANY and ALL questions brought to her attention. I would highly recommend her to anyone in my circle.
My experience with Dr. Patani was through the ER when admitted for excruciating pain. The gastro team didn't know what was going on and Dr. Patani quickly admitted me suspecting uterine fibroids. I've seen other reviews that she has less than desirable bedside manner. Dr. Patani may not be a touchy feely sort of doctor, but she knows her field well. That is what matters most to me. Thank you, Dr. Patani for your help.
This woman is awful. She has a very insulting personality. There is no reason in the the world to insult a 1st time patient. Who has barely even spoke when Dr. Patani asked a question. And didnt have any negative reation. While this dr. Patani was very vicious and dosent not care aabout the health of a person she is treating.
13 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Teresa M Patani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLamperti Facial Plastic Suregey, 1101 Madison St Ste 700, Seattle, WA
Dr. Teresa M Patani is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Seattle, WA.