Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Teresa Pecherek-Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 24
I too keep believing my experience will change at each appointment. Unfortunately it doesn't. I have never waited less then an hour for my appointment. By the time I see her I'm furious. The other very frustrating problem is the timely response to the pharmacy for refills. I do not care for how they push their overly expensive vitamins for every ailment either. Dr Rogers herself is a nice woman.but this is not enough to keep me as a patient.
I had my first appointment at this facility today and I have to say I really like the office. The staff are very professional and courteous and the office itself is extremely well kept and clean which is something I look for. The length of my visit was only so long because it was my first appointment but I would definitely recommend this place to anyone! Also a little tip - if your going to this office do not use your GPS because it doesn't recognize the address correctly and you will end up in the corn field :)
I have seen this doctor off and on for about 3 yrs, I continually think the service is going to improve but it never does, she makes comments concerning your possible conditions that are inappropriate, when in reality she does not know really what's going on with you. It appears to me that she's basically about the money and that is the attitude I get from the staff as well, it seems the only thing you get with consistency from her office is an appt. My overall experience with this doctor and her staff has been poor at best. when it comes to quality healthcare this physician totally misses the boat. she always appears burnt out, and is always running behind. I will no longer utilize this facility, and hopefully other will as well.
Dr. Pecherek-Rogers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Dr. Teresa Pecherek-Rogers accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRogers Medical, 24012 W Renwick Rd Unit 14, Plainfield, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Teresa Pecherek-Rogers in this video.
Dr. Teresa Pecherek-Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainfield, IL.