Dr. Teresa T Phan Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Teresa T Phan?

Wonderful and caring Doctor and staff

Dr. Phan is a wonderful and caring doctor with great bedside manner. She listens and gives you all the time you need. Her staff always returns calls quickly and are super friendly and go above and beyond. I would highly recommend Dr. Phan to anyone in need of a caring Primary care physician.

I didn't have to wait forever in the waiting room or once I got to the exam room like I have at some other doctors' offices. Dr. Phan took time to answer all my questions and address all of my concerns. I never felt like she was rushing to get to the next patient. She was very friendly and so was the rest of the staff. I would highly recommend her!

Dr. Teresa T Phan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple City, CA.