Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Pietrus
Dr. Teresa Pietrus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pietrus is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center Harrison and Covenant Medical Center Cooper. Dr. Pietrus has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Pietrus has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 13
She has not EVER over-prescribed me. If anything, she has avoided putting me on meds. If I was having terrible side effects from medication, I'd take myself off it and not wait for any doctor to tell me to get off of it. I've been seeing Dr Pietrus for 8 years and she is professional, caring and in touch with what she is doing.
Run away from this doctor! She appears caring but does not listen to her patients concerns. She over-prescribes medication and once you're on it, you can forget about her ever consenting to reducing the dosage or taking you off of it completely, no matter what terrible side-effects you are encountering.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Pietrus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Covenant Medical Center Cooper
29 Years Experience
Jagiellonian University Medical College
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions8680 Gratiot Rd, Saginaw, MI
Dr. Teresa Pietrus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.