Dr. Teresa Pusheck Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Teresa Pusheck?

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Love this doctor. Very knowledgeable, patient, easy to talk to, accurate in her diagnosis.

I am much worst off after treatment

Posted on December 1st, 2012

Probably worst off after treatment because Dr. Pusheck has little regard for the patients health and well being. If I was cared for properly I would not be writing such a poor review. Choose your doctor carefully as your health is in their hands, one mistake by the doctor can hurt you for life.

No patiens for her parient

Posted on July 31st, 2012

I went to her had sinus surgery and still had dizzy spells for 3 years and she wouldn't help me. Told me I had to just deal with it. Thanks to he ...

A very intelligent doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2011

Dr Pusheck saw me at precisely the appointment time. She explained in detail the possible causes of my problem (a feeling of a "lump in the throat") showing me the anatomy on a wallchart.She anesthetized my nose and examined my throat via the nose, there was no pain or gagging.She gave me an excellent information leaflet showing all the many options available to deal with allergic rhinitis and post-nasal drip.She made recommendations about my current methods of dealing with the problem.I really enjoyed my visit and came away knowing a lot more about how to deal with my problem.

Finally! A Doc that can treat chronic sinus disease!

Posted on May 14th, 2010

As one of Dr. Pusheck's patients for about 5 years now, I am very happy with the treatment and follow up care she has been giving me for my chronic sinus disease. She returns phone calls promptly, has a pleasant manner, and continually attends seminars and keeps herself current with the latest medical findings regarding my condition. If she ever leaves Kaiser, I'll be forced to change my health insurance plan.

Posted on September 29th, 2017