The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Teresa L Romano has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Teresa L Romano has the following 15 expertise
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Skin Cancer
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Teresa L Romano has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Teresa L Romano is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Any persons having any procedure done by this doctor or this facility should check with their insurance company to make sure said procedure is covered, before said procedure is done to ensure that the doctor hasnât lied to you so they can increase their fees and make the patient pay money they may not have. Case in point, my wife saw Dr(I use this term loosly) Romano because she was having problems with skin tags around her neck and shoulder area, causing inconvenience and getting blood on her clothing. The doctor flat out lied saying they could be removed and would be covered by her medical insurance. Low and behold, it was not covered by insurance and the billings started. And then the phone calls from Heinreich Himmlerâs SS Sicherheitsdienst (Henry Ford Billing). To no avail of course it is not the doctors problem that she flat out lied, it would have to be paid. And, because I will not pay it, they send the outstanding balance to their debt collectors, Hermann Goringâs led Gestapo, LJ Ross and Associates. You have to love the medical profession. Again anybody having any procedures performed by this doctor and at this facility please pre check with your insurance to make sure you are not being lied to.
Dr. Romano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Teresa L Romano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Medical Center-Troy, 2825 Livernois Rd, Troy, MI
Dr. Teresa L Romano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.