Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Teresa Schraeder has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Teresa Schraeder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I came into Mount Auburn walk-in clinic yesterday regarding my sharp pains underneath my rib cage. Dr. Schraeder was very pleasant and kind with me, concerned about my stress levels and determined that I had GERD issues. It's easy to feel unwelcomed in walk-in clinics, but Dr. Schraeder made me feel comfortable.
Dr. Schraeder was extremely thorough, suggesting an X-ray for what seemed to me a fairly minor laceration of skin and finger nail. She was very friendly and pleasant to talk to, even humorous, yet serious regarding the wound. She seemed concerned about the machinery that caused the laceration and warned me to be very careful in the future, to take this incident as a red flag warning. Good advice.
Dr. Schraeder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mt Auburn Hospital
14 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Teresa Schraeder accepts the following insurance providers.
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
Locations & DirectionsReliant Medical Group, 630 Plantation St, Worcester, MA
Dr. Teresa Schraeder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.