Dr. Teresa Sigala Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Teresa Sigala?

When I called for an appointment, I was told she was on sabbatical for 2 months. A month later, called again and the receptionist studdered and stammered and had no anwers for me. Finally I looked her up to find out she now has an office in Fresno. Can't believe she dumped all the patients in ABQ. without a word. I was told another doctor would be taking appts in July. Well that doctor is retired and only has appt. for one day and that was full. What Dr. Sigala did is totally unethical and morally wrong. Shame on her!

Dr. Sigala has abandoned her Albuquerque patients with no notice and left us scrambling to get prescription refills. The less than professional staff left behind has beed nothing but rude and hateful. I feel so bad for any patient that was seriously ill. ABSOLUTELY UNETHICAL !!!!

Great doctor.

This is a wonderful, caring doctor. I couldn't say enough good about her.

Staff told me that I could google my lab results.

talks about other patients leaves patients in the waiting rooms while carrying on unnecessary conversations.. brings her dirty dogs

Dr. Sigala is wonderful.

Dr. Sigala takes TIME and really listens. Our family has only the best things to say about her practice.We would definitely recommend Dr. Sigala, and have recommended her to many friends.

Dr. Teresa Sigala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.