The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Teresa J Small has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Teresa J Small has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Dr. Teresa J Small is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Best Radiologist Around!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Teresa J Small - Posted on January 18th, 2016
I always ask for Dr. Small to review my breast mammograms and ultrasounds at Windsong. I'm a breast cancer survivor and Dr. Small's expertise has kept me confident I'm getting the best follow up testing possible. She is most diligent and takes her time explaining your test results. I have the highest respect and am grateful to her. Please do not retire Dr. Small!!
Tops in her field
Self-verified patient of Dr. Teresa J Small - Posted on July 23rd, 2013
42 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Kaleida Health System - M Fillmore
Dr. Teresa J Small accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsWINDSONG RADIOLOGY GROUP, 55 Spindrift Dr Ste 101, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Teresa J Small is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.