Dr. Teresa Smith Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Teresa Smith?

Rural Family Doctor

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

The overall experience with Dr. Smith is good. She listens, gives good feedback and tells you her thoughts. She is human, approachable and handles male patients like me without much awkwardness. I gave three stars on diagnosis only because I have had no real issues to diagnose in the 5 years of going to her.

A careing doctor

Posted on February 21st, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Smiths for approximately 6 years and I love her. There is never more than a 10 minute wait and she never is rushed when she sees you. She truly takes the time to hear your concerns and addresses each and every one of them. I highly recommend her, such a pleasant person. Her staff is professional and will follow up with you after your appointment.

My very good doctor, AT LAST.

Posted on May 1st, 2013

My first visit with Dr. Smith was a routine physical extraordinary, beyond technically perfect. I found her to very easy to confide in, enjoyed her inquisitive nature and her sense of humor. Of course my recent visit was because I was actually sick, under these circumstances she was accurate in diagnosis. Informative about my options and answered my long list of questions patiently and completely. I left the office feeling better already. Her staff is efficient and friendly. Her waiting room is serene. I am so glad Teresa Smith MD takes care of me.

Posted on May 10th, 2011

I have seen Dr Smtih for a little over 2 years now, and I really like her. She takes time with me, and always makes sure all my questions are answered before I leave. I have been diagnosed correctly each and every time. She is also extremely personable!

Posted on October 17th, 2017