3.6

Have you seen Dr. Teresa M Camden?

Just awful

she was great, I had foot pain for 5 years and everyone other person just gave me shots. When I went to her, the first visit, she said "do you want to cover this up or fix it ?" I said fix it and she did... she is the best

Best Orthopaedic Help when others have failed

I had gone to several doctors trying to heal my broken collar bone and torn rotator cuff when I found Dr. Stadler. I will admit that I was very skeptical seeing her, as I had already seen four other doctors who had tried numerous attempts to help me, and after a year and a half I was still on pain medication and unable to move completely. She was able to treat me fully and heal me within just a couple treatments and I was beyond grateful! I went back to her with a fractured foot a year later, and now she is also treating me for a condition that my other doctors have missed. She is extremely smart. While she may talk fast, don't let that fool you. She picks up on things that other doctors don't and she has taken a vested interest in my health. She knows her stuff, and I trust her completely.

only go here if you like spending money for no result

This was the worst experience ever. She completely misrepresented her skills and took no responsibility when the treatments were unsuccessful. DO NOT GO TO THIS PHYSICIAN. Just save yourself the trouble and find yourself a good doctor.

She is the worst dr that I have ever met. She is not professional. She was dressed in casual attire, instead of business or professional attire. I went in for a back issue and she offered me Botox. She billed my insurance for massage therapy with heat (the only heat that I received was a warm table). Her terribly behaved children were running about the office. What a joke of a dr.

Wonderful Caring Compassionate

Initially saw Dr. Stadler several years ago for a knee injury. I initially had to have knee surgery. Injured my knee again, but thanks to PRP, she manged to get me up and going without surgery. I am very thankful for the extensive blood work done at her office. My primary care physician even prefers that I get the tests done there and send the results to her. Thanks to Dr. Stadler and my primary care physician, they discovered a parathyroid issue that is being addressed before it leads to major bone loss.

awesomeness

The new office is absolutely gorgeous. The sfaff is super nice. The new office manager even came out to meet my family and ensure our visit was going well. What we love is that there are physical therapist, and nutritionist all in the same building. You can even have lab work done and xrays. We love it! She's a great doctor.

Charged for a visit that never happened (she checked in while in pt and said she did not need to see patient) spent all of 3 minutes with patient and charged co-pay and insurance company for a full doctor visit. When called and asked about this to billing office, doctor said it was a visit.At best poor office business management and worst fraud. Also billed mother as patient for daughters treatment.

A complete quack.I came in for a pulled muscle issue, she ran a blood test. Who runs a bold test for a pulled muscle??A week later the test results are in and my cholesterol is 254. Now just 3 months prior my annual checkup at my primary doc had my number at 118. Im not even close to overweight and am in perfect shape. The test results papers were 4 pages long full of things Ive never heard of. I showed them to a surgeon friend of mine who also had never heard of 90% of the things shown on the report. I feel Im being set up to be sold a bill of goods that I cant get anywhere else

5 star suck ratting!!!!!

Well,My Friend referred me. I wish she didn't. She didn't spend enough time she seemed rushed when I. Had my appointment . I waited like 25 mints for the wait. It was a waste of time and Money.On Top of everything eles the injury I went to see her for no actual help At All. The hole point is not every referral is a "Great" one...

Not a good docter.

Excellent physician

Dr. Teresa M Camden is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richmond, VA.