3.6

Have you seen Dr. Teresa M Camden?

Outstanding Local Doctor

Dr. Stadler is very professional and runs an extremely efficient office. She has treated my two daughters and myself for various injuries. She understands the mentality of an athlete and their need to be up and moving as soon as possible. She explores new and non-surgical ways to help an athlete heal quickly. She has state of the art equipment and wonderful friendly support staff. I highly recommend a visit to Dr. Stadler's office.

Would recommend to friends and family.

I have unfortunately needed Dr. Stadler's help too many times (otherwise I would be healthy). She has helped beyond the call of duty when I needed it with return phone calls on weekends and late evenings. She is willing to listen to me and really get a full understanding of the issues at hand which have elluded other Drs. Her and her staff's goal is to get you back to where a healthy athlete should be.

Got me back running

For the longest time I thought I was going to need surgery on my knee. I saw Dr. Stadler a couple of times and now I am close 100% thanks to PRP and physical therapy.

Dr. Teresa M Camden is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richmond, VA.