- Children's Health
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Teresa V Chan-Leveno has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Teresa V Chan-Leveno has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Teresa V Chan-Leveno has the following 26 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Bell's Palsy
- Sudden Hearing Loss
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Teresa V Chan-Leveno Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Teresa V Chan-Leveno
Dr. Chan-Leveno graduated from the Drexel University College of Medicine in 2003. Dr. Chan-Leveno works in Dallas, TX and 2 other locations and specializes in Otolaryngology. Dr. Chan-Leveno is affiliated with Children's Health, Zale Lipshy University Hospital and University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.