Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa P Wood MD
Dr. Teresa P Wood has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Teresa P Wood has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Teresa P Wood - Posted on March 26th, 2012
I have been with Dr. Teresa for a number of years. She has helped me through a cancer scare and sent me to a doctor in Dallas for further diagnosis and possible treatment. He agreed that I needed further testing, and tested me thoroughly during a series of visits. They consulted each other throughout this ordeal, and in the end, fortunately I am cancer free. She was very wise. She and her office took care of all of my appointments in Dallas and were able to get me in very quickly.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Teresa P Wood - Posted on December 18th, 2011
Horrible doctors! Will never recommend them to anyone! My son got group b strep because they didnt test me late enough, I got a horrible kidney infection and it took me going to the ER to find out. They gave me birth control and I specifically asked if it would dry up my milk supply and they said no and it did. Theresa Wood is very sweet and so is John but they are falling down on the job.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Teresa P Wood Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWOOD OB/GYN ASSOCIATES, 705 E Marshall Ave Ste 5000, Longview, TX
Dr. Teresa P Wood is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longview, TX.