Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Teresa W Zryd has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Zryd is an excellent family practice physician. I have worked with her in several capacities: as a colleague at the county health district before she entered medical school; as a partner in developing opportunities for her students in their family practice residency, and as my mother's family physician. She is very knowledgeable, caring, witty, an excellent teacher and a professional in every way.She, as the director of the Family Practice Residency, is a very busy person and getting an appointment with her requires scheduling ahead because she has only a limited time at the Indian Ripple office. However, if there is an emergency, the staff does schedule you with another physician. All of them have been very professional!My mother who also knew Dr. Zryd before she became a doctor, feels that she is given excellent treatment and is very comfortable with Dr. Zryd.I would highly recommend Dr. Zryd even if it is sometimes difficult to make an appointment with her.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Zryd is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Teresa W Zryd accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTeresa Zryd Md, 2200 Philadelphia Dr Fl 3, Dayton, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Teresa W Zryd in this video.
Dr. Teresa W Zryd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.