Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terese S Harris has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Terese S Harris has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Breast Exam
Dr. Terese S Harris is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
24 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1994
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTerese Sue Harris Md, 369 San Miguel Dr Ste 235, Newport Beach, CA
Dr. Terese S Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.