Dr. Terese A Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terese A Taylor?

It appears I was tricked into thinking I was getting the treatment I was paying for. I think it was just water in the syringe. There was not a difference noted at all after the administration! After $600.00 I have nothing to show for it. They were rude when taking my money, as I paid in cash and one very rude employee tapped his finger on the table directing me where I should put it. Let's face it, poor employees and Doctors abound in Florida, don't be "taken" as it appears I did.

Salon Owner

Best Doctor in Cape Coral.. from excellent staff..to appointment scheduling . Always a great experience. Would Not trust just anyone for filler injections. Real Artist at face fillers.

Shadey medical practice

After not being seen by a doctor in nearly twenty years I sought out a doctor covered by my insurance. I repeatedly requested to know what my personal costs would be, only to be told they could not give me an answer until the insurance covered their share. I was then charged $500.00 for being a new patient. I guess they weren't aware of that fee. I will not be going back.

Never calls or answers the phone!

She is the hardest doctor to get ahold of-never answering her phone. Doesnt call to check up on you and doesnt review test results with you

A wonderful doctor and person.

I am so glad I found Dr. Taylor. She is the most understanding doctor and she is quick to let you know results.

Wait times are almost always very limited

Dr. Taylor rarely causes your appointment to be later than scheduled, but on the few times that I did have to wait (even 15 minutes extra) she would apoligize.I like Dr. Taylor's approach of not jumping into expensive tests before trying a simpler approach prior to ordering expensive tests.

I was lucky enough to find Dr. Taylor after leaving a horrible doctor.