Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresita Brillantes
Dr. Teresita Brillantes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with another office in Morris Plains, NJ. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brillantes is affiliated with Columbus Hospital, Saint Michael's Medical Center and Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresita Brillantes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Teresita Brillantes is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Dr. Brillantes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Michael's Medical Center
Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital
St. James Hospital Cathedral
Cathedral Healthcare System-St Michael's
46 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Teresita Brillantes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.