Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terez J Getz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Terez J Getz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Terez Getz is a perfect example of what's wrong with our health system. She's only in it for the money, The more patients she sees the more money she takes home, complete disregard to the patient's needs. I went to see her for an Annual Well Being check up, usually with other doctors i saw in my life it takes more than just five minutes!!! This is my Annual check up!!! She did that almost REMOTELY, barely used the stethoscope on me and was done in less than 10 minutes, most of which were on her chair! She was fast to send me get my blood drawn for Labs. She held my Lab results hostage and refused to send them to me unless I schedule an other appointment . Same thing with my Prescription. few week later my prescription provider changed, the new provider sent a request to her office to change the prescription over and she refused, saying that she needs to see me before renewing any prescription. I explained to her that it is NOT a renewal it's the same prescription that needs to be sent to the new provider, she still refused this time saying that she needed to see me to make sure the meds are working!!!! I told her there is nothing to see these are maintenance medications that i was taking long before I saw her, and yet she still insisted if you want your prescription you need to schedule an appointment and come to the office. If this is not " milking" my insurance , I don't know what is!! This woman will back at nothing to bill your insurance, and just because I have a good insurance does not mean that she can bill me for anything and everything she thinks of. Not a good doctor am warning all my family and friends at work about her.
12 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Terez J Getz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
Locations & DirectionsAdelante Healthcare Gila Bend, 100 N Gila Blvd, Gila Bend, AZ
Dr. Terez J Getz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gila Bend, AZ.