Dr. Terez J Getz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terez J Getz?

Opinion on Dr Getz

I would highly recommend Dr. Getz. I have been going to her for 2 years now. She is an excellent listener, plus I feel a very good Dr.

Money doctor

Terez Getz is a perfect example of what's wrong with our health system. She's only in it for the money, The more patients she sees the more money she takes home, complete disregard to the patient's needs. I went to see her for an Annual Well Being check up, usually with other doctors i saw in my life it takes more than just five minutes!!! This is my Annual check up!!! She did that almost REMOTELY, barely used the stethoscope on me and was done in less than 10 minutes, most of which were on her chair! She was fast to send me get my blood drawn for Labs. She held my Lab results hostage and refused to send them to me unless I schedule an other appointment . Same thing with my Prescription. few week later my prescription provider changed, the new provider sent a request to her office to change the prescription over and she refused, saying that she needs to see me before renewing any prescription. I explained to her that it is NOT a renewal it's the same prescription that needs to be sent to the new provider, she still refused this time saying that she needed to see me to make sure the meds are working!!!! I told her there is nothing to see these are maintenance medications that i was taking long before I saw her, and yet she still insisted if you want your prescription you need to schedule an appointment and come to the office. If this is not " milking" my insurance , I don't know what is!! This woman will back at nothing to bill your insurance, and just because I have a good insurance does not mean that she can bill me for anything and everything she thinks of. Not a good doctor am warning all my family and friends at work about her.

She was very nice, very holistic. I enjoyed the visit and will use her again