Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teri Bagnasco
Dr. Teri Bagnasco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Bagnasco is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea, Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn and Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak. She speaks English.
Dr. Teri Bagnasco has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Teri Bagnasco is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
this doctor gave me an off the cuff diagnosis suspicion of an incurable disease without proper testing or knowing my history. i spent several days in agony because she did not do the proper tests to determine if i had a UTI - i left with instructions to see a urologist and a rx for overpriced azo and vicodin. over the weekend my UTI progressed and i went to see my regular dr. who told me that this dr. hears hoofbeats and says it's a zebra instead of a horse.
Dr. Bagnasco is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Osborn Medical Center
Shea Medical Center
Thompson Peak Hospital
21 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions7400 E Osborn Rd, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Teri Bagnasco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.