Dr. Teri Bagnasco Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Teri Bagnasco?

She was RUDE, seemed like she was in a rush and had no compassion.

Nasty physician who has lost all compassion. I left without an examination because she belittled me so bad and I felt humiliated for even going at 1am with vaginal bleeding after a hysterectomy weeks prior. Deserves disciplinary action and I have contacted the medial board.

Wonderful Bedside Manner

A very knowledgeable, friendly, caring, attentive ER Doctor with a great bedside manner, that puts patients at ease.

this doctor gave me an off the cuff diagnosis suspicion of an incurable disease without proper testing or knowing my history. i spent several days in agony because she did not do the proper tests to determine if i had a UTI - i left with instructions to see a urologist and a rx for overpriced azo and vicodin. over the weekend my UTI progressed and i went to see my regular dr. who told me that this dr. hears hoofbeats and says it's a zebra instead of a horse.