Dr. Teri F Rossi Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Teri F Rossi?

More trouble than she's worth

She doesn't care for her patients or their history. She will write you whatever pills you want, schedule you to come back in a few weeks for a follow up then won't be in the office for a month. She is a terrible doctor with even a worse attitude. Glad I can help pay for the Audi you drive, when you feel like being a dr.

Disappointed

I overlooked the fact that Dr. Beer's mother who is located out of state handles the appointments and is not always readily available or quick to return phone calls. There is no way of contacting Dr. Beer's directly unless you make an appointment. Because I have read where Dr. Beer's specializes in adolescent children; I set an appointment for my son. After four expensive appointments (and no insurance), my son shared with me that he is not opposed to getting help, but feels that I am "wasting my money" as Dr. Beer's either sits and stares at him during sessions, repeatedly talks about the same topic and in one visit, encouraged my son to cut his ties with all of his family members. I had ended up taking my son's advise and found another doctor who is no non-sense and my son was very receptive to the treatment plan. My son truly made more progress in one session with his new doctor than he did in four sessions with Dr. Beer's and was half the cost. My son's new doctor brought the family closer together rather than attempting to tear it apart. I'm sure Dr. Beer's does well with certain teens, but apparently she was not skilled in the areas or possibly could not relate to my son's needs.