Dr. Teri Pham Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Teri Pham?

Okay visit

Posted on March 4th, 2015

I just feel as if I was an inconvenience. And this seems to be a recurring issue with Doctors. Treat your patient as a paying customer should be treated!

Cold, Rude, Unhelpful, Combative!

Posted on February 24th, 2015

This is literally the WORST doctor I have ever had the 'pleasure' of having an appointment with. I will NEVER go back to her. Her 'bedside manner' is a complete joke--she is cold, rude, and completely unhelpful. I needed a refill on a prescription that I have been on for over 10 years--instead of simply writing me a new prescription for it, she was combative, and almost didn't write it at all. Every time I have requested anything from her- her answer is NO. Doctors are a commodity--and I would suggest going elsewhere if you want good care, and a helpful resource on your side--Dr. Teri Doan Pham is NOT IT!

Posted on April 24th, 2017