Dr. Terrance L Blackford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terrance L Blackford?

Awesome Dr! Awesome Bedside manner! I've never spent more than an hour in his office except for surgical consultation and that's because my husband and I had a lot of questions about the surgery. He's very patient and knowledgeable! Would highly recommend his office.

One of the Best

Dr. Blackford takes the time to completely explain to your satisfaction your health issues. He explains thing in terms you can understand and will answer any questions you may have. He is very professional and extremely caring. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I would recommend him to anyone.

Excellent MD with exceptional bedside manner

Thorough with testing and explanation of procedures. Kind and considerate. Prompt and accurate in diagnosis. One of the best doctors in Louisville and by far the best Urologist!

Waste of Time!

My husband has been having several issues and needed to see a Urologist. After researching on the Internet - - I thought I had found a wonderful site in the Top 39 Urologists in Louisville - - read the reviews for Dr. Blackford, and called that day to make an appointment for my husband. Well today was the Big day. His appointment was at 10:30am we were asked to arrive at 10:15 to fill out paperwork, of which we did. There were so many people in the waiting room my husband had to stand. The next people after us, had to wait in the hallway until there was room in the waiting room. That should have been our first clue, but No, we were excited since we had read the reviews that it would be worth the inconvenience of standing and waiting for part of the time. After 45 minutes of waiting we were called back to a conference room. Then we waited some more! No one came in, no one checked on us, no one explained the Doctor was running behind, nothing! After being there for 1 hour and 45 minutes we walked up to the counter, and the receptionist asked "Well what did he say?" to which we replied "We don't know, no one ever saw us, we want a refund". No apology, No explanation, No trying to see if anyone was available - - Nothing! The entire visit was a BIG WASTE OF OUR TIME!! Dr. Blackford may be a great doctor, but we will never know - - because he nor anyone in the office bothered to see us!

The staff personnel that I encountered was very nice and polite. Dr. Blackford, is a professional who takes his work and patients very seriously. My experience was a good one and I appreciate his candor and ability to make me understand what was happening or going to happen. He was able to help me calm my fears. Thank Doctor Blackford.

excellent DR

This is a much over due review. I haven't had any problems since I last saw him. I have been pain free and living very well for the last three years. I now live in another city. After being sent to the Emergency Room this AM and told I must see a urologist and was sent home with a catheter in place and many many medications my first response was to call this office and get a referal from Dr. Blackford. He is a fantastic Dr. And if I did not live over an hr away I would most def. go back to him!!!!

Outstanding Doctor!

Dr. Terrence Blackford is an outstanding physician. He truly cares about his patients and their families. His staff shares his caring philosophy. He takes the time to converse with you as well as listen. He is continual with his guidance and recommendations toward the betterment of your health. His subtle comedic side keeps his patients in good spirits. Dr. Blackford performed my husbands prostatectomy and currently overseas his testosterone replacement. Five years have past and my husband is cancer free and feels wonderful. I would recommend Dr. Blackford to anyone in need of Urology services.

a wonderful doctor

Doctor Terrance Blackford, MD is at the top of his profession , he is kind as well as professional when it comes to patient care

Dr. Terrance L Blackford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.