More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terrance T Chang
Dr. Terrance T Chang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA. His specialties include Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Chang is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Mercy Hospital of Folsom and Mercy General Hospital. Dr. Chang has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Terrance T Chang has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Chang is a wonderful doctor ! My children actually look forward to going to their dr qppointments. He and his staff are so kind and welcoming. They really take the time to listen and you know they care. I feel so blessed to have Dr. Chang as my childrens doctor. Five stars for sure I would give ten if I could!
He is always kind, professional. He cares about his patients.
Dr. Chang has a wonderfully calming presence. My son likes him so much that he actually likes going to the doctor. He said he wants to be a doctor like him when he grows up because he is so kind to children. More importantly he listens to my opinions and refers him to specialists if necessary. My son has some serious chronic health conditions and he is always proactive and accurate. The long term and very friendly staff compliment his practice. He is a very caring physician who I can call whenever I am concerned. I brag about him and refer him to my friends .
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Chang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Terrance T Chang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllergy & Asthma Professional Group, 8723 Sierra College Blvd Ste 220, Roseville, CA
Dr. Terrance T Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.