Dr. Terrance T Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terrance T Chang?

Great doctor

Dr. Chang is a wonderful doctor ! My children actually look forward to going to their dr qppointments. He and his staff are so kind and welcoming. They really take the time to listen and you know they care. I feel so blessed to have Dr. Chang as my childrens doctor. Five stars for sure I would give ten if I could!

He is always kind, professional. He cares about his patients.

Kindest, most knowledgeable doctor on the planet. Takes time with each patient and willing to take extra time to explain health questions.

Mom

My children have been seeing Dr Chang for 13 years. He always takes care of them when needed. He answers all questions. I definitely recommend Dr Chang to anyone who is looking for a pediatrician.

Great Doctor

Dr. Chang has a wonderfully calming presence. My son likes him so much that he actually likes going to the doctor. He said he wants to be a doctor like him when he grows up because he is so kind to children. More importantly he listens to my opinions and refers him to specialists if necessary. My son has some serious chronic health conditions and he is always proactive and accurate. The long term and very friendly staff compliment his practice. He is a very caring physician who I can call whenever I am concerned. I brag about him and refer him to my friends .

R.N.

Dr. took time to discuss his diagnosis and treatment. Very good listener, gentle and kind. Extremely knowledgeable. Went out of his way to care for me and my family. Esteemed by other M.D.s.

I've been seeing him for a few years for my two kids.. Mis-diagnosed twice.. Nothing major bit did scare me a bit.. But I think it's time to find a new doctor...sigh..

If you are looking to be informed and helped go somewhere else.

Very nice, very responsive doctor

Dr. Chang was very kind, and went out of his way to answer my questions--he even called me back after hours. I am very happy with him and cannot recommend him enough.

Lack of Courtesy by the Doctor and his staff

Dr. Chang does not care about his patients. I asked him if I can email him in case I have some questions and he said no. I should wait until my next appointment, which would be 1-2 months later. His staff have the same attitude. They are not very kind at all. I am going to see another doctor. He isn't the only doctor in town, but he acts like it.

just ok!

Is very personable. Office staff very friendly,but lied to, too many times! all they have to do is look at the chart. Doesnt seem hard to just take the time!! I will not be going back! Very Disapointing !