Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terrance M Daino
Dr. Terrance M Daino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Daino is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital and Highland Hospital of Rochester. Dr. Daino has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Terrance M Daino has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Terrance M Daino has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Terrance M Daino has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Terrance M Daino is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
He just did a great job doing a full knee replacement on me . He did a very at explaining the operation and answering any questions I had . I am one month in and am walking without a cane or with any other heip. Can go up stairs and generally get around great. If you are thinking about get operation done go see him you won't regret it .
I have Dr. Daino for many years. He gave me knee injections over 15 years ago. Three years ago he performed a rt. hip replacement. I have absolutely no pain following the surgery. His communication with patients is excellent i.e. compassionate, clear explanations, no sense of rushing to meet time limits, etc. . I highly recommend Dr. Daino as an orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Daino is personable, professional, and refreshingly HUMAN. He appreciated that I had intelligent questions, he understood my lifestyle and the need to return to it. I have already recommended him to two other friends with hip issues. My surgery was done at Unity Hospital, a five-star facility. I have absolutely no complaints, only compliments for the entire team of medical professionals involved. I am grateful beyond words.
Dr.Daino, is a wonderful Doctor! My repair and recovery was amazing, I had broke my ankle and the two bones in my leg. I am so pleased with the results, and care I received!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Daino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Terrance M Daino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRed Creek Orthopaedics, 125 Red Creek Dr Ste 205, Rochester, NY
Dr. Terrance M Daino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.