Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terrance C Devlin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Terrance C Devlin has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Terrance C Devlin has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Terrance C Devlin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 9
Dr Dublin was the position I was referred to you from my orthopedic doctor. The orthopedic doctor provided Dr Dublin with information that a dope was warranted for my knee injury. Unfortunately, Dr Dublin note in my file that I saw pain management doctor and basically referred me off to another doctor instead of taking the time to provide an examination and an accurate diagnosis. Upon leaving Dr Dublin office I was provided with a referral from my insurance company to another orthopedic surgeon who was able to accurately diagnose my problem provided surgery and rehabilitation
30 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Terrance C Devlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWitham Orthopaedic Associates, 2705 N Lebanon St Ste 220, Lebanon, IN
Dr. Terrance C Devlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, IN.