Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Terrance Hill
Dr. Terrance Hill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, OR, with another office in Lebanon, OR. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hill is affiliated with Samaritan Albany General Hospital, Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital and Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Terrance Hill has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Terrance Hill has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Terrance Hill has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Terrance Hill is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 3
If Dr. Hill cared about you and his practice he would make changes in his staff ( receptionist ) and bedside manor. Scheduling and overall time frame to get informed of how the procedure went takes to long. Be sure to get a firm cost from him and understand how they are coding your procedure for insurance purposes. BEWARE !!!! OUCH ! out of pocket hurts. It shouldn't be that way. The ALMIGHTY stroke of a pen can cost you and I a lot of money. Just ask them, they'll be more than happy NOT to listen to you concerns and continue to stay the same . Very disappointed !!
Had stomach pain and nausea in 2001. He, really his, Family Nurse Practitioner, ordered a Hyda scan. Was told Gall bladder working fine, was told I had IBS. 2012 still have the same pain and nausea. Sent to see a surgeon. Surgeon looked at the 2001 Hyda scan and said the gall bladder should have been taken out then. Poor Doctor and Poor Family Nurse Practitioner.
Dr. Hill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Albany General Hospital
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Terrance Hill, MD - Gastroenterology in Lebanon, OR, in this video.
Dr. Terrance Hill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, OR.