Dr. Terrance P Nielsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terrance P Nielsen?

Love him!

He saved my unborn daughters life. I will never forget him.

Great Bilingual Spanish Doctor

Dr. Nielsen was the best surgeon form me, as he devilverd my baby he did a vaginal rejuvination for me. I am very pleased to have had a baby and at the same time I was brand new again. Thank you Dr. Terry Nielsen.Dr. Nielsen is not just an Ob-Gyn, he's an amazing vaginal plastic surgeon! He is also Bilingual in Spanish

Upset with this doctor for getting rid of medical records before leaving out of state

Dr. Nielsen use to be my doctor and he left out of state to practice, when I called him to obtain copies of my medical records he indicated that he no longer had them. Unbelievable, I just seen him last year, shouldn't he keep medical records for a few years at least.