Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Terrance R Reeves has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Showing 5 of 17
I am so happy I found Dr. Reeves!! Its hard to know where to start! The entire staff is very knowledgeable and compassionate while treating addiction. I was in fear I would never get my husband back. I was skeptical about him using suboxone to treat his addiction as it can be highly addictive as well. Dr Reeves does not just prescribe suboxone though. He watches his patients closely and has them take steps they would take in an outpatient rehab. It is a little costly to start, but well worth it. If you follow the steps he has laid out then the money is nothing. They will work with you to help you get your life back.
I believe that this doctor is so misguided that he makes clinical decesions based on devious heresay only.I I truly believe that Dr. Reeves must be stoped must be stopped because the approaches he takes are without merit and I believe that he is probably the most greedy and dangerous doctor Ive ever seen in 70 years. I am concerned that by his actions, to the extent I strongly believe that he must be must be a severe sociopath. I implore people to never trust or go near this man!
31 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTerrance R Reeves Md, 4635 Gulfstarr Dr Ste 100, Destin, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Terrance R Reeves, MD - Addiction Medicine in Destin, FL, in this video.
Dr. Terrance R Reeves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Destin, FL.