Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terre Q Mcglothin has the following 1 specialty
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 20
Dr Terre Mcglothin is an incredible human being and their staff were super friendly. My wife had test which the radiologists scared us to death. We have contacted Dr Terry's office and mentioned our concern, guess what they got us in right away and Dr Terry with her experience cleared our fears and got us to normal. She is really best Doctor and also wonderful human being.I definitely recommend her. They are best , quick and very patient friendly.
Dr. McGlothin was very caring and patient with me, she even explained my situation to my mom via phone during my visits. Her staff was extremely nice and helpful before and after my surgery, I was very nervous and they assured me that everything would be ok. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!
I am a male with breast cancer. My wife and I knew the first time we met Dr. McGlothin she was the right doctor for me. Her knowledge in the field of breast cancer is unbelievable. Not only is she a great doctor but also a great person. She not only cares for you as a patient of hers but also cares for you as a person a but as a person too.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1988
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Terre Q Mcglothin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsTerre Quinn Mcglothin Md, 6300 W Parker Rd # 432, Plano, TX
Dr. Terre Q Mcglothin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Plano, TX.